Code of Conduct for the Teachers:
1.Teachers must maintain the honour and dignity of the teaching profession.
2.Teachers must abide by all the rules and regulations set by the college, the University of Burdwan, the Govt. of West Bengal and the UGC. They must maintain and follow their service rules in toto.
3.Teachers must always help, direct, inspire and assist students in their learning processes.
4.Teachers must always be impartial and fair in their judgement of answerscripts of the students.
5.Teachers must sign the Attendance Register regularly after arrival and they must put the time of departure while leaving the college.
6.Teachers must maintain their service attendance diary regularly.
7.Teachers must refrain from enjoying unauthorized leave/s. Leaves must be taken with proper prior permission from the authority.
8.Teachers must complete the teaching assignments allotted to him/her in time and look after the weaker students to help them improve.
9.Teachers must maintain the spirit of unity, integrity and harmony among the students, colleagues and the larger society.
10.Teachers must act as a friend, philosopher and guide to their students. They must always encourage healthy debate and dialogues.
11.Teachers must perform their duties and responsibilities as different committee members to help the college administration.
12.Teachers must take part in co-curricular and extension programmes of the college to promote the core values of the institution.
13.Teachers must be engaged in widening their horizon of knowledge and participate in serious research works in their respective fields.
14.Teachers should inspire the students by leading a life of positive values and principles.
Code of Conduct for the non-Teaching Staff:
1.Non-Teaching Staffs must always abide by all the rules and regulations of the college, the University and the Govt. of West Bengal.
2.Non-Teaching Staffs must always sign the Attendance Register after arrival and they must provide the time of departure while leaving the college.
3.Non-teaching Staffs must maintain the spirit of unity, integrity and harmony among the students, colleagues and the larger society.
4.Non-teaching staffs must always properly execute the duties assigned to them by the higher authority within the stipulated time. They must respect and honour the hierarchy in the Administration.
5.Non-teaching staffs must refrain from enjoying unauthorized leave/s. Leaves must be taken with proper prior permission from the authority.
6.Non-teaching staffs must maintain regularity and punctuality.
7.Non-teaching staffs must abide by the service rules.
8.Non-Teaching Staffs must report to duty well in advance.
9.Non-Teaching Staffs must maintain honesty, integrity, fairness in all activities.
10.Non-Teaching Staffs must maintain self-discipline and lead a life of ideal for public servant.
11.Non-teaching Staffs must not divulge official information or documents to outsiders. They must never tamper, delete, hide, alter or forge official documents / receipts.
12.Non-Teaching Staffs must always maintain the true spirit of campus life by being a helping hand to the students and the larger community.
Code of Conduct for (Students)
1. Students must abide by all the rules and regulations set by the college and the university.
2. Students must always read and follow the notices and instructions on the college notice board or on the college website.
3. Smoking, Spitting, use of intoxicants are strictly prohibited inside the campus.
4. Students must stay away from getting involved in any kind of anti-social activities in or outside the campus.
5. Students must maintain the spirit of unity, integrity and harmony in and outside the campus.
6. Ragging is strictly prohibited and a grave offence punishable as per the law of the land.
7. Students must keep the campus clean. Since the campus is a plastic free zone they must refrain from using plastic inside the campus.
8. A student found guilty of misconduct of any nature that disrupts the academic and administrative environment of the college will be severely punished.
9. Use of mobile phones during the class, seminars, and workshops is strictly prohibited.
10. Students must always wear their identity cards inside the campus.
11. Students must attend the the classes regularly and fulfil the terms of conditions of the
university examinations laid down by the University of Burdwan.
12. Students who fail to comply with the rules of the college will be fined and punished.